Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Slacking on My Posts

Ok, so I haven't posted anything for awhile and to tell you the truth I really didn't feel like getting on here to do it. I guess you can just say that I have been a slacker. Anyway, I have alot of stuff that I wanted to post and I guess I will just explain each picture underneathe it rather than trying to explain it all right here. So once again, I hope you enjoy!

She is doing some kind of duck lip thing here. She has started doing it alot lately. I think it is so cute!

Isn't this just a GREAT face!?


This was at Thanksgiving. She was playing with Reese. I don't know exactly what this facial expression meant.


This was also at Thanksgiving which was held at my Mother and Father-in-law's home. This is all of the sister-in-laws (except for Michelle).


This was a the Sunday following Thanksgiving. This is the whole Lay Family, except for Michael and his family, they weren't there that day.


Chad and I. I really like this pic.


The only thing that could have made this pic better would have been if Ami was in it. She is having way too much fun in DisneyWorld.

I made this blanket. Kiara just couldn't resist running and jumping on it for a photo opt.


Kiara HATED sitting on Santa's Lap.

She is just adorable.


She is very attached to me, she won't even sit with Grandpa.

These are the two newest members of the Lay family.


Jake and Jess came to visit for a couple of weeks. I love being able to hang out with them!


She just makes the best facial expressions!


This is my little Santa's helper



Such a cutie!

Here is her duck lip thing again. She loves to wear the towels on her head. She will get them out and bring them to me to put on her head. What is funny is that I used to do that when I was little but I would pretend that the towel was my long, beautiful hair.

Her new snowpants are a little big.


All ready to go outside and play in the first snowfall of the season!

She wouldn't move when she got out there. She just stood in the same spot and looked around.


Daddy finally helped her explore the layer of snow.


It has always amazed me that little girls just are born with that motherly instict. I just love it and her!

No comments: