Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MISSING AMI

I have really been missing Ami. She has been with here Grandma and Papa in Panguitch for two months now. I know she is having a good time and that they are spoiling her good because one time I talked to her and she told me that she wanted to stay until Valentines. That just about broke my heart. Right now they are in DisneyWorld and I know she is having a Great time there. She told me that when I come for Christmas that I have to come there because that is where they live now. I thought that was cute. But I really do miss her and I miss having her to talk to and carry on somewhat of a conversation, Kiara just grunts and whines at me (doesn't really make for good conversation). I am so excited to go see my parents and Ami for Christmas. I really am going to enjoy just being HOME for Christmas. There really is no place like home for the holidays. I can't wait to lay on the carpet in front of the stove and just relax and feel the warmth of the fire that my dad made. Currently the date that we are leaving is undecided. Still working on that one! LOL Anyway hopefully we will leave at the beginning of next week.

No comments: