Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Basics




Hi all! I don't know exactly what I am doing but we will try this out. I was told by alot of my family that I needed to create a blog so that you can all see what is going on in my life. Well, so here it goes. I will just fill you in on the basics right now... Chad and I have been married for about 2 years and 9 months. We have two beautiful girls. Amerisa is 4 years old and she just started preschool and is loving it. Kiara is 14 months old and is quite a handfull. She is walking all over the place! Chad owns his own Stone Masonry business and impresses me with his beautiful work that he does. As for myself, I stay at home and hold down the fort (so to say). I keep everything in order here and I love doing it because I get to be home and raise my two beautiful girls!

2 comments:

The Lays said...

You are beautiful!!! It's about time you start a blog... your girls are getting soo big! I can't wait to see them!

Amber said...

I'm so excited. Now I don't have to wait for pictures and video to download. Plus you never tell us what's going on when you send emails.... so I hope this will bridge the gap between our worlds. Love you and miss you!